HamiltonRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player introductions!

Go down

Player introductions! Empty Player introductions!

Post  binkyboo Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 pm

HI XD

I thought it would be nice that as an ice breaker for all those joining into the forums, that we have a place to gently introduce themselves. So in a reply to this post, please copy paste the following info. You can answer as much or little of it as you like and add anything extra you want others to know. This is jsut to get a general idea of your fellow players, pick up RP partners.. and just have fun!

-----------

Character name:

Race:

Brief description/explanation of your character:

General times you are online:

Other Rps or styles of RP you like:

Cake or Death?:
binkyboo
binkyboo

Back to top Go down

Player introductions! Empty Binky's introduction

Post  binkyboo Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Character name: Bink. I'm cool like madonna with the one nameness Razz

Race: fae. its a semi secret what kind that is Wink

Brief description/explanation of your character: Bink is Blind. No, you can't heal it. yes, he is naturally that silly and cute. He likes candy and tea and his companion is Sasha. She is a WOLF not a dog. he does not have a cellphone YET but he does have a house phone. He also runs the local herbal and flower shop as well as works as the resident herbalist/alchemist.

General times you are online: Whenever i'm not at work :O I'm an online addict. If you see me, IM me and i'll get into some RP with you!

Other Rps or styles of RP you like: Right now its just here in Hammy, but I do like medieval styles as well as modern and darker, gothic styles. I'm a big fan of VtM and CtD. I might end up doing some light RP in Dellhallow when it opens. my good friend Kyra runs that RP. No, that's not a plug. Just sharing XD

Cake or Death?: cake, please!!
binkyboo
binkyboo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum